The practice of burning incense has been around since ancient times and has been used in rituals, meditation, ceremonies, and other celebrations in addition to being used as a purification tool to cleanse and protect from negative or low vibrational energy. There are a variety of incense types and scents that are intended for specific uses such as cleansing negative energy, manifestation, attracting luck, balancing chakras, protection, or strengthening spiritual connections and gifts.
Getting to Know Archangel Melchizedek
- Archangel Melchizedek means "Rightful King"
- Helps you find clarity in times of confusion or when you are being deceived
- Melchizedek is the Archangel that restores balance and polarity to all people, places, and situations
- Archangel Melchizedek can remove negativity thus clearing the way for new opportunities
Melchizedek is the Archangel that inspires you to embrace and love all sides of yourself, good or bad
- Archangel Melchizedek guides your toward evolution and growth into your highest potential
- Archangel Melchizedek helps you to find appreciation and value in all situations