As you burn the candle, amethyst crystals are exposed for you to add to your collection. Number of crystals, size, & shape in each candle varies.
Amethyst is a must have for any collection because of it's high vibrational and healing properties. Using Amethyst during meditation can help strengthen your connection to your higher self and open your Crown Chakra.
Revered as one of the most popular crystals in the world, it is known for its ability to ease the symptoms of depression, anxiety, and nervousness. Amethyst can help attract high vibrations of love and often calls in your soul tribe in addition to strengthening healthy relationships in your life. Known to absorb and remove negative energy brought on by toxic relationships and life styles, amethyst can help you to release people, places, and things that do not serve your highest good. Creativity and imagination is often spark by this stone as well.
Effects on the Body & Mind
- Strengthens inner beliefs and convictions
- Stimulates creativity and imagination
- Calls in Soul Tribe and helps to release low vibrational relationships
- Helps to restore and maintain harmony, unity, and balance within the home
- Promotes strong study habits and can increase knowledge retention
- Can help alleviate test anxiety and learning difficulties
- Provides relief for migraine and tension headaches caused by stress
- Protects against nightmares and can help to control insomnia
- Can help children regulate their emotional reactions to stressful events
- Counteracts physiological responses to anxiety or stress such as outbursts, rashes, hysteria, panic attacks, increased heart rate, and stuttering
Getting to Know Amethyst
- Chakra Association: Crown & Third Eye
- Zodiac Association: Pisces
- Color: Purple, Purple-White, Translucent
We recommend carrying this stone with you or keeping it near by when in need of its healing energy. We also stress the importance of using crystals/stones as a supplement to medical or professional advice and do not condone crystal or any other energetic healing/guidance being used in place of medical or professional services.