The Tree of Life is symbolic that everything is interconnected and you are never alone. The branches remind us that while we are all connected we are also unique with different life paths, purposes, and experiences and that the wisdom we gain from our individual journeys should be shared. The roots relate to our strong ancestral links to the past and strength from the support we are given from the Earth. The leaves represent the continuous death and rebirth cycles that we experience and growth that comes from each season of change or life cycle.
The seven chakras are each represented by a color associated with one of the seven energetic fields within the physical and metaphysical body that governs our energetic alignments. .
Getting to Know the Seven Chakras
- Red: The Root Chakra represents our basic human needs and provides us with feelings of material security with relation to finances, home, & earth's resources
- Orange: The Sacral Chakra represents our sexuality, creativity, sense of pleasure, & patience
- Yellow: The Solar Plexus Chakra represents our ego, self-worth, personal power, & our authenticity
- Green: The Heart Chakra represents our ability to love unconditionally, compassion, empathy, & forgiveness
- Blue: The Throat Chakra represents our ability to speak our truth, our ability to listen, self-expression, & overall communication
- Indigo: The Third Eye Chakra represents our connection to our intuition, wisdom, & our sixth sense
- Violet: The Crown Chakra represents our oneness with universe, enlightenment, & higher states of consciousness
We recommend carrying this stone with you or keeping it near by when in need of its healing energy. We also stress the importance of using crystals/stones as a supplement to medical or professional advice and do not condone crystal or any other energetic healing/guidance being used in place of medical or professional services.